New member intro. | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss New member intro. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

RM11541

Hello All,

Just a quick note to say hello and a little about myself.

Previously worked in IT Support for several years. Just started retraining (C&G 2365 with TradeSkills). Very early days yet, so you'll have to excuse any daft questions. Beginning to appreicate quite how much knowledge is required in terms of the 17th Ed. regs, testing & inspection and the likes.....doh!

No specific goal in mind regarding career, but I'm hoping for some gopher/shadowing job with a contractor towards the end of Level 2 or mid-way through Level 3.

Cheers,

Raymond.

Welcome along.:welcome2:

Always a steep learning curve at the beginning, but thing should get easier as you absorb the principles of the theory.

Good luck with the course, I hope the forum proves useful.

Reply to New member intro. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks