New plumbing & heating system advice plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter Tommyh311
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 185

Discuss New plumbing & heating system advice plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

New plumbing & heating system advice Hello,

I'm installing a new central heating & plumbing system and just wanted to run through my design choices to make sure I haven't overlooked anything! It's a 2 bed, 1 bathroom semi detached house.

These are the proposed appliances: WC, Basin, Bath, Shower, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Kitchen Sink

I'm looking to put in a 30kW combi boiler. The cold mains pressure is around 3 bar with 13 l/min flow rate. The cold mains pipe into the house is 15mm. The boiler has a 15mm cold inlet and 15mm hot outlet, so i was going to run all the cold & hot water pipes in 15mm to the above appliances.

Central heating wise, I'll run the main flow and return pipework in 22mm and branch off this in 15mm to radiators.

Does this sound reasonable?

Any guidance very much appreciated,

Thanks,

Tommy

New plumbing & heating system advice to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to New plumbing & heating system advice plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

T
  • Article
New plumbing & heating system advice Hello, I'm installing a new central heating & plumbing system and just wanted to run through my design...
Replies
Views
tommyh311
T
A
  • Article
Gas Boiler and Radiator Replacement I bought my house 31 years ago with its 8mm and 10mm micro central heating pipework and existing radiators...
Replies
Views
Alan Wright
A
L
  • Article
Possible airlock We have a sink, washing machine and shower in a ground floor utility room. Cold water is supplied from a loft tank. This...
Replies
Views
Lightup
L
H
  • Article
Central heating system cleaning Hi all, I have added a bottle of Fernox F3 into my towel radiator upstairs, I have run the heating for a good few...
Replies
Views
Happyharry
H
A
  • Article
Cold water flowing back into hot feed. Hi, I'd be grateful for some advice please. Every 12- 18 months I have a problem with cold water flowing...
Replies
Views
Askey
A

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks