NEW Tariffs | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss NEW Tariffs in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Does anybody have a link to the new tariff's table
can not find one as the consulation is on 23rd

but would like to see the preposd table !!!:24:

Reply to NEW Tariffs in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
I hope this is not a trend by our energy companies....... a 200KVA supply is pretty standard for larger commercial . Are you sure you are talking...
Replies
Views
On the 4th day God created this sun:
Replies
Views
  • Question
He can apply for an E7 tariff with or without storage heaters. It depends on his electricity usage profile on whether this is a good idea or not...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My older card has it but my newer card doesn’t
Replies
Views
If two tariffs are sufficient, and you don't need too many ways, you can easily add an SPD kit to the Fusebox F2014DT dual tariff board. The only...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks