NICEIC Test Sheets | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss NICEIC Test Sheets in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi , I have recently joined NICEIC and i am wondering if anyone can help me regarding recording the info on EICRs etc onsite on an ipad. I want my guys to fill out the test sheets onsite, on the app. However some sites you can't get internet and NICEIC say that they need this to fill out the certs. Does anyone know a way round this? as its a waste of time filling out paper certs and typing them up later.

Do any forum members use "icertifi" as it seems to meet all the technical requirements mentioned above, but I have no experience of it (I'm not condoning it - know nothing about it🤪)
£99 pa for a single user.
£399 pa for the Enterprise edition for multiple users.

My mate keeps banging on about doing test sheets on the job electronically to save time but I just cant see the point and prefer a clipboard and paper. No-one will rob the clipboard, if you leave it on a job it doesn't matter, if you drop it it won't break and you can fill in the forms properly on a big monitor in a comfortable chair whilst watching something on TV on a Sunday Morning.

If you have to work another two days or more to pay for a replacement ipad then its hardly time saved is it.

I use Tysoft Easycert, they have Apple and Android versions as well as a full windows version

I use a laptop and the PC, both allow you to do a cert and then sync when you have internet

We actually use a business mobile that syncs photos to One drive and an app caled Joplin which syncs with mobile and desktop. We have One note from Microsoft but it is too clunky and sometimes does not sync when you want it to. Thats why we started using Joplin - it syncs when I press sync

You don't need the internet to use an Easycert certificate. You only need the internet connection to send it. I've used it for years and am NICEIC. Never been an issue with any NICEIC 'assessor'. They probably just want you to use the NICEIC software so they make more money from you!

Reply to NICEIC Test Sheets in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net