Offshore | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Offshore in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Been on a fair few of them out here. In common with most industrial gypsies there have been a lot of short stays (1-2 trips) and a couple of longer stays. In no particular order, and also knowing there are a few that I have missed out:

Forties A & B, Brae A & B, Brent A & C, Cormorant A, Beatrice A & B, Rough, Alvheim, Valhall, FB/F3 (Holland), Noble Georges Savageaux, Pride Venezuela, Magnus, Lomond, Thistle, Clyde.

Forties is a place I stuck for over 2 years, and of all the platforms in the North Sea Apache to my mind are the last operator I would ever wish to work with. The fact that they have been allowed (with the collusion of Petrofac & the OCA) to dodge around fulfilling the OCA agreement just spells out how much of a cowboy outfit they are.

Last edited:
I'm with Schlumberger ESP at the moment, work a lot in the Forties, work I can say I've been on is Rowan Gorilla VII, accident waiting to happen!

Reply to Offshore in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net