Omega Juicer | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Omega Juicer in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I'm dealing with an Omega VSJ843RSG vertical juicer that appears to be dead. The mains switch and fuses are all good.
I can't find a circuit, service manual or disassembly instructions – access is seemingly tricky, and the circuit board, at present, is inaccessible.
I am wondering whether anyone might have knowledge of the unit or access to a service manual.
Thanks for any advice.

Reply to Omega Juicer in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
I hope this is the correct thread. I have to replace the main oven selector switch in a Smeg A4-5 cooker. I can't find a proper service manual...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No live and neutral at the wall. But that would be the switch live right?
Replies
Views
  • Question
When you say plus kettle, does this indicate you are needing 13A socket/s on the island and a hob supply? and then an oven supply on a tall...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Why not fit a self contained SPD fed directly from the Henley blocks, and free up a bay? Could probably make one up from whats there, using a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If this is only a temporary thing, I doubt that you'll save over just leaving the immersion on. The 'stat will only switch on occasionally to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks