Oven thermostats | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Oven thermostats in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Is there a BS for oven thermostats covering variable temperature. I have been told by the oven manufacturer that this is so and the temp can vary by up to plus or minus 30 degrees but cannot find any proof on line - having great difficulty cooking!!!!!

Reply to Oven thermostats in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar threads

Try disconnecting the "central heating off" wire from terminal 2 and insulate it (eg Wago connector or choc block or similar) and tuck it out of...
2 3
Replies
Views
To be honest I am in NC and I’ve always used old blankets to cover all my well and never had a problem. Much simpler and has worked every winter...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back