Overload fusebox | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Overload fusebox in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes I'm a good mixer!!! But when the boiler immersion heater and shower is on that could be the problem a worrying earthquake like trembling emits from the tank when the thermostat is up in winter.....so I freeze then yeah? Plus the main light switches aren't earthed there's bare copper wires on the terminals yikes

ran my flat off a 16A MCB

This echoes Lucien's Rule of Remarkably Small Cables:

Ignoring voltage drop, An ordinary house occupied by a single family, without electric cooker or shower will run on 2.5T+E or 1.5 Pyro. With electric cooker make that 4.0 and 2.5. With an electric shower the game's up and you need real tails.

Yes, a house runs on 1.5.

**Note - not guaranteed to comply with BS7671**

And what conclusion did you come to?

I’ve come to one based on your previous posts.

[ElectriciansForums.net] Overload fusebox

watch the birdie..

now watch its keeper:

[ElectriciansForums.net] Overload fusebox

If you can manage to switch on a shower, washing machine, toaster, dishwasher,etc and catch them all taking full load at exactly the same time, it's a good time to buy a Lottery ticket.
In fact get one for the Euro lottery as well, and buy some Premium bonds and just for good measure a few scratch cards.

If you can manage to switch on a shower, washing machine, toaster, dishwasher,etc and catch them all taking full load at exactly the same time, it's a good time to buy a Lottery ticket.
In fact get one for the Euro lottery as well, and buy some Premium bonds and just for good measure a few scratch cards.
but you still cant educate pork...

On a lighter note it's puzzling how teenagers sail through these exams and papers and what have you I remember in my day cheating exams meant getting the answers beforehand and writing them on chewing rappers!!!,,

On a lighter note it's puzzling how teenagers sail through these exams and papers and what have you I remember in my day cheating exams meant getting the answers beforehand and writing them on chewing rappers!!!,,

the problem with the exams is simple.

they have the list of questions and answers for a lot of the level2/3 tech certs.

all they have to do is try to memorise as many as they can and hope to get lucky.

thats why it took someone I knew 6 attempts for the test lol

[emoji616][emoji507][emoji616][emoji106][emoji148][emoji165][emoji189][emoji218][emoji216][emoji219][emoji338][emoji362][emoji363][emoji375][emoji374][emoji373][emoji423][emoji424][emoji615][emoji366][emoji432] [emoji37]

Reply to Overload fusebox in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net