Passed my NAPIT assessment | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Passed my NAPIT assessment in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

p11jor

Napit assessment all done, Don't be nervous anyone trust me, I am looking forward to my yearly visit, so helpful and friendly

im sure your quite chuffed, but to be honest cant think of anyone that ever fails - purely a money making scam for the schemes and im pleased my membership runs out shortly.

p11jor. I have my assessment next month (first ever), I work in the commercial sector. Can you let me know a little bit about what happened and what you were asked?

hope its not the same one my mate used last year when a landlord refused payment on large contract for apparently being ripped off - legal not interested !!

Sparrow eye honestly mate i rekon you will gain info from them coming they know absolutely everything.There keen on the zs,ze,PFC Few part p questionsFew 17th questions ( I.e what page maxium zs) etcDon't be worried, I am looking forward to my next assessment as my assesor was so helpful.Probley be better in a domestic premises for your assessment, I am sure they state that as a requirement.Need any help of health and saftey policies etc email me and I will forward you the napit [email protected]

BruceleeApparently as long as your diary is marked, and all agreements are written up and signed and invoice issued if the customer sting you then napits legal team will make sure you get payed!

It's fantastic isn't it, good luck mate, you will be fine, if you have done your 17th and can work to the OSG and have a testing qual or know your testing then start ordering your van stickers now, because unless you insult him or something he/she will bend over backwards to get you on board.As soon as my assessor turned up introduced himself I felt like I was part of a team and not someone testing me.All the best let me know how it goes.

Hey, I have my napit assessment coming up in a week and am a bit nervous about what questions will be asked. And what if there was a question I was unsure on, could this count as a fail or do they help you through it.

Reply to Passed my NAPIT assessment in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net