PAT Testing | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss PAT Testing in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wade88

Morning chaps,

About to embark upon the mammoth job of our in-house PAT testing as i have just recieved my Seawood Europa plus kit in the post. The software doesnt come with an "instruction manual" so to speak so trying to work ll that out is a challenege not to mention getting the barcode scanner, the printer, the tester and the computer all talking together is proving a nightmare.

Aaaaanyway, question is, does anyone out there who PAT tests regularly have any tips and guidance for getting in done smoothyl and effeciently? You need to be so organised and prepared it would seem with al the paper work, asset coding, databases blah blah blah, im surpised its not a totally female dominated market!! i can hardly organise my socks let alone 1000 items to PAT test! haha what have i go myself into.....

Any feedback is good feedback for me. Cheers lads

B

Reply to PAT Testing in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

W
Lol yeah realised the date when I posted lol
Replies
Views
E
I had a reply from Brother today, recommending their QL 1050 printer. They did say I might need to do some programming to get the printer to work...
Replies
Views
Ed Solder
E

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks