pfc pscc | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss pfc pscc in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

CERTA

can anyone tell me the stated difference between prospective short circuit current and a prospective earth fault current test

cheers certa :)

so a pscc when using a earth fault loop impedance tester with 3 leads fluke i connect line to line and eart and neutral onto netral bar
and with prospective earth fault current line neutral and earth sry for being pain pal

cheers certa

If you're using a Fluke 165* then you can connect each lead to its respective cable and simply switch between the readings. I couldn't comment re other testers.

Prospective Fault Current is not the same as Prospective Earth Fault Current. PFC is the greatest of the PEFC and the PSCC.

cheers pal i have borrowed a on site guide and in the book it says that zone 0 is the middle of bath or a basin i was trying to determine where zone 1 starts would i be correct in saying that zone 1 is at the edge of the bath and from ground level to ceiling at 2.25m

Reply to pfc pscc in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

FFS - popped it apart, found the same issue and thought I'd update... You guys were already there!
Replies
Views
  • Question
Your wife is irrelevant, save that for the general forum. This is the trainee forum, if you cannot treat the trainees with respect and courtesy...
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
thats not what was stated though... they say the ocpd exceeds the ccc of the circuit... which to me means the cable. Loads can be disconnected/...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Good point James. It would have been nice if the manual had mentioned which of the leads were being used for what though. It simply shows the LNE...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks