Search the forum,

Discuss PHEV charger in the Hybrid Electric Vehicles Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi, got asked a bit of an odd ball request at work, one boss has one of them Mitsubishi PHEV things. And the charger is knackered. I had a look at the charger and it had melted the relay inside which was easily replaced, looked to of been caused by a high resistant joint. Now it still won’t charge. This doesn’t look to be a typical charger as it has an input of 240v and an output of 240v, which I’m now getting. Does anyone have an experience with these that could offer some advice? A replacement he said is £800 mark so worth a bit of messing about time

Cheers

Hi, got asked a bit of an odd ball request at work, one boss has one of them Mitsubishi PHEV things. And the charger is knackered. I had a look at the charger and it had melted the relay inside which was easily replaced, looked to of been caused by a high resistant joint. Now it still won’t charge. This doesn’t look to be a typical charger as it has an input of 240v and an output of 240v, which I’m now getting. Does anyone have an experience with these that could offer some advice? A replacement he said is £800 mark so worth a bit of messing about time

Cheers
Sounds like collateral damage to me... Many years ago I re-wound the motor of a washing machine, only to discover that the motor failure had knocked out the controller board too...

Cheers
What brand of charger are we talking about ?

Reply to PHEV charger in the Hybrid Electric Vehicles Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back