Plug for my golf cart! | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Plug for my golf cart! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Cat

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi guys

I know it is an odd request but i need a new plug for my gulf cart. It is a moulded plug so i can't make a temp repair.

It has 2 pins, 1 flat 4mm by 1mm and 1 round pin 1mm diameter both 9mm long.

Any one know where i can get one or what it is called.

I have tried uploading a photo but it said the file was to large and i do not know how to make it smaller.

Thanks

Hi guys

I know it is an odd request but i need a new plug for my gulf cart. It is a moulded plug so i can't make a temp repair.

It has 2 pins, 1 flat 4mm by 1mm and 1 round pin 1mm diameter both 9mm long.

Any one know where i can get one or what it is called.

I have tried uploading a photo but it said the file was to large and i do not know how to make it smaller.

Thanks
Don't use so many clubs ?

[ElectriciansForums.net] Plug for my golf cart!
Just managed to upload photo.

What is wrong with the original plug?

The cart looks to be a "power bug" or a clone, power bug are quite helpful if you ring them they maybe able to supply just a plug.

It is the same dimensions as a 2 pin din plug but it has a rubber o ring to keep moisture out of the speed control unit.

Reply to Plug for my golf cart! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

If photos taken by a phone, my workaround is to take a screenshot of cowing the photograph, then edit the photo by cropping the excess screen...
Replies
Views
extend the hub (above) with a used tin can, painted as you like. then house the connections inside, using whatever is handy/appropriate.
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Therein lies the problem. I see no merit in further circular debate, so will bow out of this discussion.
2 3
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
  • Question
I am missing something important and I have no idea what. This cct is working fine in Sim. But in Reality is working with errors. Some other...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If anyone else is interested in this pool expense saving article, PM me and I will send it, unless the mods can find a way to post an eight page...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks