Populated RCBO board | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Populated RCBO board in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

MJPD29

-
Arms
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can help me with this, I have a few jobs coming up involving changing boards put to rcbo boards but i was wondering does anyone pit there do populated ones? Or are we all just buying empty ones and filling them ourselves? Ideally 10 or 12 ways if possible. Thanks

Id give lewdens a go for that price but are they compact rcbos? Once used the compact ones the cu feels very small with the taller versions. I mainly use mcg pay £15 for tall or £20 for compact but i think i pay too much.

Reply to Populated RCBO board in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net