power to shed | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss power to shed in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

holfster

im running some 2.5 swa to power my shed but i want to run the cable down the fence insted of laying under ground not sure of the regs though...

in theory thats the safer option as its visible and harder to accidentally damage, funny enough im doing the same job at my mothers house but im burying mine along the edge of the fence like

Under the slabs is where you need to observe the regs. How are you going to "attach" it to your circuits/deal with LABC?
im getting the source from where the the mians enter the house out side, after the meter and there's one curcuit breaker i was going to put a splitter in there and put curcuitbreaker/rcd there so basicly adding another c.u.

Reply to power to shed in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back