Pts Railway Course | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Pts Railway Course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

1sammaskell

Hi does anyone know of any companies/agencies putting people through there pts course, I was going to pay for it but i spoke to a company Friday and they said they do not have any vacancies but said if any come up they put people through it for free and in return they ask you to do a set amount of shifts for them, so I'm now looking for companies offering this.

Last edited by a moderator:
as I understand the PTS course it's around 3 days and costs around £150 depending on location...I'm quite interested so if you find any names of companies doing that please share

cheers

Upvote 0
There are lots of agencies and companies which are providing courses for railway design, installation and more. That too e-learning programs are also increasing day by day to provide rail e-learning courses. I preferred web rail for my cousin and he got good training there.

Upvote 0
i renewed mine last month.I think it cost about £330.Dont forget you have to have a medical and a drugs and alcohol test which costs around another £200.I doubt any companies are going to pay it for you unless you are on the cards for them

Upvote 0
A company called vital services group provide PTS courses and are based in Manchester. Search for them on google. There are 2 sun company's that you should also search for; Vital Rail and Vital Resources

Hope this helps!!!

Upvote 0
The D&A test can be done for around £70 at a local clinic.

If your around East London there used to be a company called NTS, I'm not sure if they're still around as it's been a few years since I did mine.

Upvote 0

Reply to Pts Railway Course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net