Radiator advice plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter rclark1110
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 155

Discuss Radiator advice plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Radiator advice Hi

was looking for some help,
I am looking to change out a radiator in my Hallway, my issue is the center of my pipes to the skirting is 35mm and I cant seem to find any radiator with his minimum clearance let alone any nice designer style ones, can anyone help me out please

Radiator advice to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Radiator advice plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

A
  • Article
Replacing Radiators with Heated Skirting I am getting prices to replace my existing radiators with heated skirting. Any advice Replacing...
Replies
Views
Alan Wright
A
E
  • Article
Long right angled screwdriver Hello, I want to tighten a screw at the back of a radiator. Instead of removing the radiator, I thought it would be...
Replies
Views
Erico19
E
V
  • Article
Heating bypass I have what appears to be a bypass in the heating circuit. I have a combi boiler and thermostats on all radiators except one on my...
Replies
Views
vgeldbr
V
D
  • Article
What valve is the flow Hi all I removed a radiator off the wall and forgot to note what valve was the flow as I'll be replacing with a new...
Replies
Views
dwalsh1
D
A
  • Article
Gas Boiler and Radiator Replacement I bought my house 31 years ago with its 8mm and 10mm micro central heating pipework and existing radiators...
Replies
Views
Alan Wright
A

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks