Rambo 12 | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter stuartcourt
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2K

Discuss Rambo 12 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

stuartcourt

Watched last night what I thought was a great film a killer on the run his brother dead , A WHOLE CITY locked in fear and told not to come out of their homes, every police officer in the state (and others from neighbouring states) looking for them + the FBI, CIA, and god knows who else. LYNX choppers hovering over head and the army on every street corner. Then I realized it was BBC news reporting on the Boston, WTF talk about overkill. Real shame Gaza is home and didnt turn up there now, thats entertainment.

but them yanks don't ------foot about with human rights bollox like here. find the culprit, shoot him, game over. none of this 20+ years in a soft prison with pool,darts,laptops,counselling,release back to do it again in 10 years, stead of here can't ship terrorists back home in case they break a fingernail. our bumbling police force would take a tear to gather evidence, and then some soft muppet at the cps would let the buggers go.

I get and like your point but I dont remember manchester with the IRA being shut down and people staying in or London I have never seen anything like it those films are based on what would happen

All the british Police would want overtime, a full risk assessment and a full statory policy before they would do anything.
Good luck to the Yank treat fire with fire

I am glad they were caught do not get me wrong but to shut down a city and all tremble in fear over a kid of nineteen on the run is letting them win, we would never have left home with this kind of action against IRA

Having met a few yanks whilst on holiday (IMO) they have no concept of how the world works unless its the US of A....
(WWII didn't start till 17/12/1941)

just could not believe what i was watching and then today all cheering in street and chanting USA **** knows how they would handle their old friend the IRA on their door step

This is the city that thought the money the sent to the old country was being used for political campaigns not planting terrorist bombs to kill innocent people in the UK and young children in Warrington

I wonder if the Boston"Irish" now wonder what all the dollars in the noraid tin were really for?
the bombing of the marathon was a terrible event no mistaking that,
but to shut down an entire city the size of say Glasgow to catch one guy!.?
the explosion at the fertiliser plant coincidence? To take the media scrutiny off the Boston situation? Stranger things have happened.
the yanks are complicit in some really dodgy stuff over the years
usually not on American soil though.
When I turn on the news can I have some good news for a change?please.

Yes really a very good movie it is. But i think these kind of movies also cause to increase terror in over all the world. The trick and techniques which these kind of movies uses also used in the real life terrorism.

Reply to Rambo 12 in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks