Re Condensing boiler plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter Belxvs
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 62

Discuss Re Condensing boiler plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Re Condensing boiler Hi
Just wondering if anyone can help? I moved into a new build several years back and have noticed that every time I empty dishwater into my sink the boiler (in my kitchen) makes a gurgling noise. The sink waste and the boiler overflow both run into the soil pipe! Is this anything to get concerned about? All answers appreciated
Many thanks
Anthony

Re Condensing boiler to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Re Condensing boiler plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

B
  • Article
Boiler problem I have a condensing boiler in my kitchen and every time I pour waste water down the sink there’s a gurgling noise at the boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Belxvs
B
M
  • Article
One pipe system condensing boiler. Would a one pipe system work efficiently on a condensing boiler as the return type would likely be below 54c...
Replies
Views
Matt0029
M
Z
  • Article
Combi Boiler vs System Boiler I think the last discussion was back in 2021. A few questions to guide any discussion. Which are the cheapest to...
Replies
Views
Zig168
Z
D
  • Article
Noisy pipework Hi all We have a baxi combi boiler. Just lately on using hot tap either in kitchen or bathroom sink we sometimes get a pusating...
Replies
Views
Dandyboy
D
H
  • Article
Boiler filling loop Hi, is there anywhere you can just buy a boiler filling loop, ie without the shut off valves on the loop, already have all the...
Replies
Views
Happyharry
H

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks