Registration ! | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Registration ! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hello, I’m not far off going fully on my own,
Was wondering
Do I need to register with cps or building control? Was gonna go napit or any others that’s cheaper.
So I can sign my domestic work off.
But then thought do you acc need them? Can I not just make my own templates and give them my own certificate as I’m competent and a registered electrician?

If I do then is napit decent or is there a cheaper one out there

Do I need to register with cps or building control? Was gonna go napit or any others that’s cheaper.
Persons who are not registered with a self-certification scheme - including DIYers - will need to notify or submit plans to a Building Control Body (BCB), unless the work is non-notifiable.

Im competent and a registered electrician?
Who are you registered with ?
If I do then is napit decent or is there a cheaper one out there
Niceic i think is a little cheaper.

Reply to Registration ! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
very true indeed, absolutely agree, however a lot of businesses do like their sparks to be in a scheme, so Part P aside joining the NICEIC for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I’d say yes go for it.
Replies
Views
I needed two all that time ago one was a colleague the other an old college tutor I had kept in contact with.
Replies
Views
ESP - https://www.espuk.com/# is the company you are referring to part of Scolmore
Replies
Views
Thanks mate for the advice, this is just what I was looking for. I think I’ll have to put some thought into the domestic route due to the NVQ and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back