Remove Gas Hob Add Electric Hob | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Remove Gas Hob Add Electric Hob in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Good Afternoon Team,

In this current climate of gas prices going through the roof, I want to change the Gas Hob to Electric.

Gas hob needs capping off

I have an electric oven in an other area of the kitchen, Can I Parallel the Hob and Over together
The Oven, is, one main oven, and a top oven used for grilling.. ???

Or do I need to put in a new feed, if so what Power rating cable, it will be 8mtrs long,
The hob will be 5 burner 8600 Watts.

Thanks in advance from Alan

Reply to Remove Gas Hob Add Electric Hob in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
In all likelehood, no different. The RCD on the left is looking for electricity that is going missing in action. If the total missing reached...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you for fast response. The reason I asked is because I had read elsewhere online: "Electric ovens have a wattage rating that tells you how...
Replies
Views
  • Question
This thread is now closed.
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
  • Solved
Therein lies the problem. I see no merit in further circular debate, so will bow out of this discussion.
2 3
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
Hi Brian, thank you so much for your reply. I read it at the time and thought I'd thanked you, so I'm sorry that i actually hadn't. I did have...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back