Currently reading:
Replacement Diverter valve for obsolete tap Discussion Thread

Discuss Replacement Diverter valve for obsolete tap Discussion Thread in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

This is an RSS feed of thread: Replacement Diverter valve for obsolete tap

Content of the thread: Hi,
I have a Bristan Matrix Bath Shower Mixer Tap, the diverter valve has been temperamental for some time and has finally failed with a split rubber washer. The tap is obsolete and spares are no longer available.
(I have contacted Bristan.)
The bath is built in and access to the tap is not possible without a lot of dismantling.

Does anyone recognise the washer, (dimensions are approximately 25mm dia by 10mm thick at widest point)?
Vado have a matrix tap that looks very similar to the Bristan; is there a chance that the diverter valve is the same?

Thanks
Jim

Replacement Diverter valve for obsolete tap to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Replacement Diverter valve for obsolete tap Discussion Thread in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock