Replacing push fit Osma Gold for something else - tap change plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Replacing push fit Osma Gold for something else - tap change plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Replacing push fit Osma Gold for something else - tap change Hi,

I know the fittings I have are Wavin Osma Gold and have done a fair bit of research into them, I just wanted to confirm once I try and demount the fitting with bent circlip pliers and discard the Osma, as long as I keep the original insert on the lower plastic main part.

That I will be ok to use Hep2o or JG speed fit etc?

The grey pipe is also Wavin and seeing as unless I cut the lower copper and used compression to flexis which I want to avoid I don't have much else choice other than buying old/new stock Osma fittings.

Also just for my curiosity could I add normal 15mm isolators onto the original pipe with original inserts as long as the olive is copper (I have read) and then plumb off of that however I like?.

[ElectriciansForums.net] Replacing push fit Osma Gold for something else - tap change plumbing advice

Replacing push fit Osma Gold for something else - tap change to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Replacing push fit Osma Gold for something else - tap change plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net