Ring or radial in bungalow | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Ring or radial in bungalow in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I’m rewiring a bungalow and the owner has asked for a radial for all sockets except the kitchen. But there will be a separate washer and dryer in the circuit. Will a 20A radial be enough?

You choose the best solution for an individual circuit.

A single point… or two close together, then a radial could well be the best option…. But for the rest, where the points are dotted all around, then an rfc.

Reply to Ring or radial in bungalow in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Joining the ends of the radials together to form a ring, and changing the circuit protection to a single 32A would solve the MCB overload problem...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Currently planning a new rewire for my kitchen and want to get things right first time when it comes to appliances consumptions and circuits...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have to agree with Baldelectrician on almost everything he says except one ! I wouldn’t be walking away I’d be running lol. Definitely if your...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, it turned out to be a very corroded socket outlet, and not a ring. It was two radials. An EICR had been carried out.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Assuming you are a novice to electrics? As in no access to electrical equipment. Plug something in to the sockets that you know works else where...
Replies
Views
Cbelectrics
C

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks