Saying hello! | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Saying hello! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome aboard. We just need the one post to keep your account in good stead. So thanks for posting and let me know if I can help with anything.

post a bit more up about yourself and join us in the chat on the forum. welcome aboard

Hi both, are you pro electricians or like to do a bit of DIY here and there?

Reply to Saying hello! in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Thanks for posting! Where in the world are you and what do you do?
Replies
Views
Many years and forums ago it was Astroboy until that name was always taken so I went for Astrobpy that way I knew no one else would have that...
Replies
Views
P
  • Article
Electrician Hello to all Hello to all To keep my account Hello to all for more information You may reply to this message here. Electrician...
Replies
Views
poor steve
P
N
Hello there, where in the world are you from?
    • Winner
Replies
Views
Hi sorry for the delay! Welcome to the forum! What have you been working on recently?
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks