Seperate CPC | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Seperate CPC in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

frankmac

Guys
involved in large project where there will be a few sub mains running ,from 50mm /300mm etc electrical engineer running the job reckons the armour is good enough earth and no seperate earth required.

Your thoughts Gents please.
[ElectriciansForums.net] Seperate CPC

having said that i can remember a large project where the consultants forgot to put cpc's on cable schedule

took about 3wks to pull them in after.££££

yours benji

As benji said, calcs calcs calcs, should have been done already before, but i know designers that anything above 35mm they run seperate cpc,s anyway, belt and braces, but eh! who are we, we only go off specs.

Reply to Seperate CPC in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
I'm assuming the cable will have to be cleated well to hold it in place anyway, as a stuffing gland ain't going to hold it tight like a SWA gland...
Replies
Views
You would treat it as a TT installation.
Replies
Views
Good point! Thanks. Therefore on under 50kw installs there is a grey area that I can't work out what's compliant and what isn't.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Then I'd say it definately needs a suitably sized conductor linking the two banjo bolts and connected to whatever is provided as an earthing terminal.
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
Ask your electrician when they do a site visit as to what is required they can also notify the installation to Building Control under Part P of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks