So who got what of their suppliers this Xmas?? | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss So who got what of their suppliers this Xmas?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

LlandrilloSpark

I got 2 leather pocket diaries, A calendar with nice pictures of period country ale houses & a nice bottle of red wine ......Electricfix gave me sod all

These days the Christmas give away's are thin on the ground got one diary, a desk calender and some year planners this year

10 years ago it was turkey's, booze, diary's and calenders how times have changed

All their invoices, they must have had a purge. Got two calendars from same wholesaler, one good, one boring. Quite a few emails from supliers i have not even traded with.
Mince pies and some beer product from clients and a rather large CU change on mi day off.
Amazed at Electrifix pricing of BG Cu's. Bought their largest housing, 22slots and a populated 13way board to build a custom job and its really cheap for what is a great product.
finding they are getting more and more of my business this year since they opened a shop locally to me.

got a crate of beer, 4 bottles of wine, 2 calendars, a wall planner, and 2 diaries from 2 different wholesalers, **** all from the others, as close as 2 years ago they were taking me to rugby, cricket and footie matches and even had a weekend at bicc with all the booze thrown in too before, crap now though, they have no money haha

We all received an Apple I PAD 3 from the contractor this year, haven't really had time to even play with it yet!! Last year it was a RADO wrist watch.

My son, has already put a claim in for the I pad!! ...Typical...lol!!!

Reply to So who got what of their suppliers this Xmas?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net