So who got what of their suppliers this Xmas?? | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss So who got what of their suppliers this Xmas?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

LlandrilloSpark

I got 2 leather pocket diaries, A calendar with nice pictures of period country ale houses & a nice bottle of red wine ......Electricfix gave me sod all

A bottle of Chivas Regal Whisky from one of our customers .
£20 in a envelope from a local builders merchant here in Linc's we used for the first and only time so far ! On a fair sized sub main order last year .
As for our main supplier , both myself and my other director got a hamper each apparently worth around £60 each plus our rep came out for our Christmas do and brought a couple of rounds each worth £50 or so , but in fairness i think then went onto cancel a good bit of that out through the rest of the night , as we had a open bar going as well !
They also gave me a new pair of Timberland Pro series work boots . As i tend to get through a pair of boots every 2-3 months , even faster if we are doing a lot of moling across farm yards ! But i am tempted to keep these for using on holiday when we go for walks and things like that , as they are quite smart .
So it has been quite good a haul this year .:grinningelf:

Edit ; While at our Christmas do i some how ended up losing my pair of Ariat cowboy boots i went out in to one of our lads and our rep drunkenly promised to sort me out with a another pair in the new year , now that would be a result as the last pair cost me over £200 ! Heres hoping .:grin:

Last edited:
Man, I got 'raped' by mine… not literally just financially all year… perhaps that's why I seem to be using electrifix more and more… Stockholm syndrome I think or something similar

[ElectriciansForums.net] So who got what of their suppliers this Xmas??[ElectriciansForums.net] So who got what of their suppliers this Xmas??

I got a diary from Eddies.

Also got 6 LED GU10s (Decent type) and a set of insulated drivers from my main wholesalers.

Then again we have done 8k with them during the last quater of last yr.

Reply to So who got what of their suppliers this Xmas?? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net