Sorry! Van doors. Sorry! | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Sorry! Van doors. Sorry! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

Newsome3

Right I'm looking at smaller vans something like a berlingo combo caddy or a connectMy question is do any of you have these vans already and hoe many of you don't have the model with side sliding door? Is it a ball ache not having side door?Cheers for your input

I prefer a side door, just makes it easier to get things in and out. Normally put my tool box in the side door, quick out and quick back in.

Having side doors (on both sides) can stop you making some nice shelving to stack up a bit of essential materials as well as tools. My preference is to have one sliding door on a Vivaro size vehicle but something as small as a Berlingo or Connect shouldn't give you that much trouble, everything's a lean away. Nice to be able to have a small van but I'd still prefer something that can take a good bit of material too to stop those unnecessary visits and queues at the wholesalers. Trouble with a larger van is that (God forbid) if you're cleaned out by rodents then you sure are cleaned out. The only real remedy is not to go anywhere without your van or to take everything out each time.

Reply to Sorry! Van doors. Sorry! in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

The Porsche Taycan has been a bone of contention among owners as its depreciation has been far beyond that expected of common models. The issue is...
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
  • Question
1 long stretch but as you asked- Removal of the schemes, replaced with a centralized government/member owned managed system, that liaises with all...
Replies
Views
  • Question
All the best and keep us informed! The forum is helpful to folks trying to learn, as well as folks with experience having odd problems, so just...
Replies
Views
Thanks all for your comments, advice and suggestions. The following is probably pretty boring for most, and is simply a summary of how the job...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks