Stay paye or go self employed? | Page 3 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Stay paye or go self employed? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

thanks nicholas, i am going to go self employed for now as thats where i can get work .... bar the odd we job here and there... im growing like shetland pony everyday

alarm man no alcahol, nice fresh the marra, smell good

just a couple will do mate,i need to keep a clear mind when it comes to avoiding paying for your kids and your debts,while i work 7 days a week to feed my family and pay my bills..and pay £1200 a month tax and ni for those who dont..im just off to the fridge again mate....

if thats what you are paying tax and ni what arnt you paying then , dont suppose you got porche 911 camara like myself
what im not paying,is there anything left to pay,if so im going on the dole and having another 20 kids..another thing i found out the other day,as of next year anyone in the house earning over 42k isnt allowed to claim child benefit that includes you and the wife if one of you earns over 42k,tho 2 people in the house earning 40k each ie you and the wife earning 40k each can still claim it..how does that work? i wonder why i bother sometimes:cuss:

Reply to Stay paye or go self employed? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net