thanks button on android | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss thanks button on android in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

Hawk

Anyone else have trouble liking comments on android system with the app? Or am I just having a brain fart?

I probably owe a lot of likes and thanks! Lol. The app I use doesn't seem to have the function. I searched on play and can't find it either!

Reply to thanks button on android in the Talk Electrician area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Anyone using the KEW-80L thermal printer? I've only hit the second roll it came with and now it's spooling 2 labels out and often missing the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
1 long stretch but as you asked- Removal of the schemes, replaced with a centralized government/member owned managed system, that liaises with all...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I agree with @DPG I too like well written software and even use some cable calc programs but these are idiot proof where all info is selected...
Replies
Views
A
  • Article
Looking for a cradle (Ideal Standard)!! Hi All, I'm desperately looking for a cradle (the assembly that connects the flush unit to the cistern...
Replies
Views
Audiotechnical
A
Absolute legend, thank you for very much for your input mate, this is really helpful 👌
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks