The Best Floorboards Ever??? | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss The Best Floorboards Ever??? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Paul.M

-
Supporter
Reaction score
Went to a job last week and found this

[ElectriciansForums.net] The Best Floorboards Ever???

Oh dear the plumber has had a go at the chipwood and then did this

Yes that is compacted cadboard covering a hole in the floor....... And there's more....

Paul

Sort yer phone out, please!! Its cracking me up

AAAARRRHHHH my phone and lappy are not talking the same language and I'm about to throw them both out of the bloody window! I've even signed up to photobucket that I used to use before getting a new phone, new network and even that is differcult now. You all know that I can do good photo threads. I'll work on it and get back to you soon.... Theres not much more to go so dont hold your breath lol

This is a bit of broken board that the plumbers did.

Yes that bit of board is held together with masking tape!!!! Is there anything holding it up? NO.

You can imagine the conversation inbertween the two plumbers:-

"Mick"

"Whats up Fred?"

"I've broken this bit of board! Should I go to the van and get a new bit or just bodge it?"

"Fred, it's half past two on a friday afternoon. Have you got some tape?

"Yes Mick"

"Well tape it up then, they will never know".

What did the customer say when you showed them?????????

Laugh!

When I pulled the carpet up and saw that load of .... I asked the customer of the new house that he has just bought to come back and look at it. He was shocked and asked for my opinion. Told him to get a chipy in and take up the old and put down new before he puts his left leg into the livingroom ceiling.

Also told him that after I have finished my bit of work that I would leave the carpet up so no one stands on a cardboarded hole and hirts themselves, and he was aware that i took photos to cover my back.

Nice photos Paul and a surprise for the owner no doubt
Ever seen a bunch of plumbers performing on a new build when there is a big leak ?
The ones I watched attacked the flooring with lump hammers,it was like a killing frenzie, plumbers ,dont we just love em

Nice photos Paul and a surprise for the owner no doubt
Ever seen a bunch of plumbers performing on a new build when there is a big leak ?
The ones I watched attacked the flooring with lump hammers,it was like a killing frenzie, plumbers ,dont we just love em

I think we ought to open up a portal to the plumbers forum and post an amnesty thread: Was this you?

I think we ought to open up a portal to the plumbers forum and post an amnesty thread: Was this you?

I'm sure we could have a bit of fun with that Rockinit.

Collect your photos lads of rubbish plumbers and start threads in the plumbers forum. This could be the start of something special?? :rofl:

ps maybe worth a chat in the pub first chaps?

There's a whole conference on the cock-ups and cover ups on my present house. It looked like Spaghetti Junction under the floorboards. I have a beautiful consumer unit now all new and shiny!! :coolgleamA:

Thats great Mr plumber but did the electrician know how to put two pices of wood back together? I'm guessing yes due to you not saying anything about it.

Anyone fancy a weekend trip to the plubmers forum? Bring your own photos lads :rofl:

Reply to The Best Floorboards Ever??? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net