The demise of the NAECI...? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss The demise of the NAECI...? in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wilber

Lads...

For those of us involved, I would ask you to give a minutes thought to the present abuses occurring on NAECI sites throughout the UK. Not only to us as electrical staff as graded by the JIB, I would ask you to also consider our comrades, colleagues & fellow workmen, who share our feelings relating to the blatent disregard for the agreement. In perticular could I ask you to consider the 'effects' of this present econimical downturn and the 'like it or lump it' procedures of our employers. The very same greedy employers who facilitated the emergence of employment agencies many years ago, with the outsourcing of a wages department, 'sub-it-out' attitude, etc.
There is no alternative for the conscientious industrial tradesman right now, nor do we realistically anticipate an imminent change in developments. However, with the recent focus on the renewal of obsolete sites, the constant global efforts to enhance 'dirty' power generation techniques & the sell off of these facilities and adjacent brown field sites to overseas investors, surely now is when we really need a solid and collective adhesion to the 'blue book'.

Is this really the National Agreement as we rapidly approach 2010?

Reply to The demise of the NAECI...? in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
Alger Electrics and Alarms Limited started out with Gerrard Devoy as a sole trader in 1979 with the ambition to provide an electrical service that...
Replies
Views
S
Re: What KVA value - Can someone help please for a tyre garage, MOT station and offic You really need someone to come and assess your demand...
Replies
Views
Sorry if i didnt explain myself. When he first applies, a potential QS needs to have certain qualifications before the application is taken any...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Great post I know where he is coming from brings back memories of guys I did my apprenticeship with sadly with now passed on, I do feel sorry...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks