Theatre Lights | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Theatre Lights in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Mark.W

-
Reaction score
Hi chaps

I am going to look at a job on friday which is at a veterinary practice.

The practice manager is saying that the light in the theatre isn't working. (It's the type of light that dentists use, the one on a long beam that rotates etc)

Has anyone worked on one of these before and if so what should I be looking for?

Many Thanks
Mark :D

Reply to Theatre Lights in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Yes one wire nut will grab a wire but I will suggest an orange one because the wire is 14 gage wire for lighting.
Replies
Views
seen a couple of your posts now and IMO you are trying to save money by doing the design and install yourself even though you have no...
Replies
Views
  • Question
By the looks of it the whole head comes off in one unit, guess it has a driver inside of it. Ive tried to Google the Image i have, one comes up...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Along similar lines. I got a call to investigate fault on lighting circuit (which sounded quite simple) and coincidentally I was in the area so...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Here is my first design, I realised I can print onto clear acetate, so black areas will allow less light to come through and the lined areas will...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks