Threating text | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Threating text in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

BES

Evening people
I started up on my own dec 11. Going ok so far up untill friday when i got a text from a BT pay phone, didnt know such thing existed , basicly tell me im stepping on someones toes and to becareful whos jobs im taking. Just wondered if anyone had this sort of problem before.
Ta. Neil

Evening people
I started up on my own dec 11. Going ok so far up untill friday when i got a text from a BT pay phone, didnt know such thing existed , basicly tell me im stepping on someones toes and to becareful whos jobs im taking. Just wondered if anyone had this sort of problem before.
Ta. Neil

have you had a look in the solar threads......only joking by the way before some people get on their hind legs..:wink_smile:

just ignore it. Whoever sent it has got no brain. The thing with a threat is if the recipient doesn't know who it's from then it's meaningless. If it escalates deal with it then.

Only thing i can think off is a job i did for a guy who has a few houses which he rents . He rang me because his regular spark has let him down alot recently and when i found a few faults that need sorting he has asked me to sort them rather than contacting usual guy.

Cheers tel
Thats the only thing that bothers me as the mrs uses transport for work if im quite but dont think these type of people have the bottle to confront her or damage the van. Just dont want a war with sombody its not worth the hassel.

Evening people
Ta. Neil

You've gotta see the funny side, sending a text from a payphone - must have taken the poor s#d ages especially if it was one of them phone's with the sticky metal keys.

Exactly ipf
If they know my mobile number and company name then its not that hard to find my address and knock on door if they have a problem. If it happens again think ill tell old bill just to get it on record. Thanks for advice guys.

Yeh piratebilly
Had look on BT site only 2 phone within 8 miles of my house so not hard to narrow down. If it is concerning job i think it does ive got to go back next friday do rectify some faults so if it happens again i can pretty well say who it from

Yeh highspark
It said i was pinching work and it was their patch. I think as ian said i may have took a good bit of work off this guys old spark but if he had done as asked he wouldnt be in this position im just doing what customer wants. Just dont want the hassle.

Its called business, you cant run your own business without treading on some toes from time to time. You will loose some jobs sometimes, thats the way it goes. Seems that this guy isnt man enough to take it on the chin, chances are you`ll never hear from him again.

Nobody has a divine right to any 'patch'. If someone screws up, and loses work as a result, it's their own fault. As said, report and record just in case and carry on regardless.

Reply to Threating text in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net