Threating text | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Threating text in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

BES

Evening people
I started up on my own dec 11. Going ok so far up untill friday when i got a text from a BT pay phone, didnt know such thing existed , basicly tell me im stepping on someones toes and to becareful whos jobs im taking. Just wondered if anyone had this sort of problem before.
Ta. Neil

sounds like he's been watching too many gangster movies,ignore the daft basser,i doubt he will turn up at your house or your site..i mean he cant even use his own moby to text..he's a weak man if you ask me..

How funny,he's warning you off his patch via a payphone text system that's easily traceable to what box the text was sent from.
Also you know where he must operate as your in the same area,this guys obviously not too bright.
To confirm it I'd ring up posing as a potential customer in this area complaining that you've had some guy round (you) and he quoted you much higher than you thought on an install but came recommended from the landlord you've been working for.I always find people will have a good bitch then about that person and say things like "yeah he stole all my work" etc then you've got him bang to rights.
Human nature to do it,when we commit a crime or sin we always want to tell someone about it,could be a nice easy trap.
You won the gig off his landlord for whatever reason,good luck to you.

How funny,he's warning you off his patch via a payphone text system that's easily traceable to what box the text was sent from.
Also you know where he must operate as your in the same area,this guys obviously not too bright.
To confirm it I'd ring up posing as a potential customer in this area complaining that you've had some guy round (you) and he quoted you much higher than you thought on an install but came recommended from the landlord you've been working for.I always find people will have a good bitch then about that person and say things like "yeah he stole all my work" etc then you've got him bang to rights.
Human nature to do it,when we commit a crime or sin we always want to tell someone about it,could be a nice easy trap.
You won the gig off his landlord for whatever reason,good luck to you.

do it ..... and make sure you get a nice clear recording of the convo. :)

Reply to Threating text in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net