time for some nonsense... | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss time for some nonsense... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Did he? good lad where's the picture

Attachments

• [ElectriciansForums.net] time for some nonsense...
    popcorn.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 81
Bad enough, it wouldn't have been allowed on early evening TV.

You know it's a fine line but this forum has no age restrictions, much of it is visible to the general internet and there's also female members on here so I'd expect images and general banter to be appropriately respectful of this. There's a bit more leeway in the private areas such as the Arms but even so there's still limits.

They were a rather fine pair , mind !
I suppose if you are going to get a ban , it might as well be for a pair like that , as opposed to that knob he had been trying to help !

Edit ; Yes I did say knob , as it is about time the mods came down on the aggressive posting newbies / lurkers as well occasionally .:disappointed:

Last edited:
I want to see them now im all excited will someone please be daft enough to repost it.

i got bugger all from wholesalers. perhaps it's a sneaky way of telling me my account is overdue. have to send them a few dozen empty booze bottles so they can see where their money's gone.

Cheers Tel, that will do me mate

marvo i agree with the smut and it being available to youmgsters but i cant see ypungsters saying lets get on that sparkies web site cor thats better than **** .
also any women on here who are sparks must have sen life at its roughest and gone through the mill as one of the lads, so i thimk you jave been a bit harsh on this occasion

I don't see any argument here, you guys in the UK of all places with its nanny state 'default set ISP level filtering' etc should see the reasoning. Problem is the public forums appear in regular search results so when some arbitrary member of the public follows a link in the Google results page whilst searching for something electrical it should be reasonable for them to assume they're not going to get smut or soft ---- pictures on the page they visit. If they do then the forum will get reported and probably end up on the filter blacklists.

Bottom line is keep it clean and especially in the public facing forums. If you feel strongly that this shouldn't be the case then feel free to PM or email Dan [email protected] for further discussion.

Reply to time for some nonsense... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net