Trying to find Cerpa Pasta Blanca tiles Discussion Thread | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter Chris in Rothers
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 132

Discuss Trying to find Cerpa Pasta Blanca tiles Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Trying to find Cerpa Pasta Blanca tiles

Hi all,
We have to lift a section of floor in the kitchen and would like to replace with the same tiles when done rather than completely retile the kitchen and conservatory. The tiles are by Cerpa and are called Porcelanico Pasta Blanca. If anyone knows of anyone who might stock them it would be much appreciated. It's about 15 years since they were laid so i realise they may be discontinued.
Chris

Trying to find Cerpa Pasta Blanca tiles for the Original Article on Tiling Advice Forum

Reply to Trying to find Cerpa Pasta Blanca tiles Discussion Thread in the Tilers Forums - UK Tiling Forum. area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

F
  • Article
Help trying to find discontinued Johnson tiles Trying to find some Johnson Urbanique URBN3A tiles as they have been discontinued in uk. Grateful...
Replies
Views
Fervdp
F
S
  • Article
Help!!!! Only 5 needed! Hi… I’m desperately looking for a few of these (I believe discontinued B&Q) tiles. I only need 5… otherwise it’s a whole...
Replies
Views
Son105
S
J
  • Article
WICKES MISSISIPPI GREY TILE I am looking for 1 wickes Mississippi grey tile - damaged 1 tile in my kitchen and they have been discontinued 😭😭...
Replies
Views
Jashcroft
J
C
  • Article
Required Tiling Standards | Wall and Floor Tiling As someone who does some tiling but is not a professional tiler, could someone tell me if there...
Replies
Views
cr0ft
C
D
  • Article
Kitchen Tiling Guide Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have done with finding before...
Replies
Views
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks