UHF wiring help | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss UHF wiring help in the Electric Underfloor Heating Wiring area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Morning all, just after some help with some UFH wiring on my job im doing

Doing an extension which has UFH in the extension with its own UH4, hard wired stats and zone valve (all working and firing as should)

There is an additional loop in the existing house with has its own UH4, one hard wired stat, zone valve (separate location to the UH4) and a pump, I currently have a 3core cable going from the zone valve to the UH4 for my L,N & SW

My questions is that as my SW goes to fire the boiler (orange) how do I stop the pump firing up when an other zone valve is firing up?

^It should do, as it has separate output relays, multiples are designed to be connected together without problems. You need more than 3 cores to the zone valve though. The floor pumps should be connected to the pump terminals in the UH4 and the main pump should run with the boiler.

Do you have some photos of the wiring?

Reply to UHF wiring help in the Electric Underfloor Heating Wiring area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

As per Davesparks, it would be helpful to see a picture of the valve etc. If the manifold valve referred to is a common or garden motorised...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately I don't think you will get an "off the shelf" diagram for the system you are trying to do The Wiser system is very adaptable but it...
Replies
Views
T
  • Article
Indirect (Boiler Fed) Megaflo Doesn't Stop Heating Hi, I noticed yesterday that when my HW is on, that the boiler runs constantly... I even...
Replies
Views
techweb
T
  • Question
Update... I wired up my first heating system today! Thanks to all the help in this thread, (and the initial thread) I was completely prepared...
Replies
Views
The 4 pumps are :- 1. boiler to cylinder 2. C/H and UFH circulating pump 3. UFH dedicated pump after manifold 4. DHW circulating pump. (this just...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back