Unvented hotwater cylinder plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter Santhosh
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 94

Discuss Unvented hotwater cylinder plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Unvented hotwater cylinder Hi,

The invented hot water tank is dripping water continuously. I have tried to top up the air as suggested in YouTube videos by shutting off the hot water outlet and cold water inlet into the tank, opening the hot water tap to let the water out then opened the valve to air in. Have kept the value open for over an hour, however when I turn in the cold water in let and hot water outlet, water starts to drip.
Boiler is working fine, no issue with hot water or central heating. I have attached the PUC of hot water tank and the water dripping in the black thing.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

Regards,
Santhosh

Unvented hotwater cylinder to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Unvented hotwater cylinder plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

M
  • Article
Heat pump hot water cylinder Has anyone fit one of these? A hot water cylinder with a mini heat pump on top with ducts for air in and out. Heat...
Replies
Views
Matt0029
M
M
  • Article
Heat pump hot water cylinders Has anyone fit the hot water cylinders with a little heat pump on the top that has ducts to bring inside and outside...
Replies
Views
Matt0029
M
T
  • Article
Unvented Megaflo Strange Noise Hi, I have an unvented megaflo that it or nearby components make these strange noises shortly after drawing hot...
Replies
Views
techweb
T
A
  • Article
F&e tank vent pipe pouring hot water Hi all I have an oil fired heating system open vent with an f&e tank we had some problems with air...
Replies
Views
Andymav
A
M
  • Article
Mary Faith I am new to any forum on the internet. I live in NZ I am seeking advice on what is wrong with my hot water cylinder My hot water tap...
Replies
Views
Mary Faith
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks