UPS over load | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss UPS over load in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

Eng Majed

Hi every body,

I face probelm during comissioning of one project , and I hope that I will find answer here.

My system is like this:

I have 200Kva UPS feeding 100Kva Step-Up Trnasformer.

this step up tr feeding 3 s/dawn transformers

step/up is y-delta connection

from UPS DP I connect 3-Phase to my LV side of the Tx.

then I connect the Neutral in the Y side of Tx to Ground.

what I 'm facinf now is Inverter Overload

it shows 230 Amp L1,, L2 L3 in UPS Reading 120% over load

[ElectriciansForums.net] UPS over load

then the UPS switch to ByPass.

when it switch to Bypass the reading of the current is view Amps .
[ElectriciansForums.net] UPS over load
the load drawn for the 3-step-dawn Tx is working well (which is cameras)

I calcualted my load which will not exeed 30 Kva.

I don't know why when I switch the operattion of the UPS to the Normal (through Inverter) it shows over load !!??

I did one thing.

I switch off the load of one of the 3 step-dawn Tx. but still the load same 120% over !!

finally you may need to know

UPS Output voltage is 380V

while my Step up Tx input is 400V (suppose to be) 400v/13.8Kv

can some body advice me?

Reply to UPS over load in the Electrician Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Thanks little spark. Good point but the drivers I'm considering have a sync and communication between driver function. So (as long as it works)...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am asking for a double check on my project before I purchase any electrical parts. My inverter Solark 15k has a built in 200 bus and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There's a church in a town near me that has solved the heating problem for most days by building what is essentially a large timber and glass...
Replies
Views
I believe that if some how can go up on your wire size from the transformer to your place it would make a huge difference in your voltage...
Replies
Views
In the 80's I was taught that with PME earthing arrangements we used 16mm for the main earthing conductor, some went a bit crazy and were bonding...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks