wago | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss wago in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

LH ELECTRICAL

I'm just wondering if any of use guys have used these wago push in connectors, thinking about trying them just wondering if there any good

Used them many times, never herd a bad thing about them yet they save lots of time! but probably cost more than your usual jb theres a good range of different ones also. I tend to use when doing spotlights:teeth_smile:

works wonders. got whole house switches wired with neutrals in, lot of 100 14 quid, makes job nice and tidy.
they transparent at the end you can visually see if your wire went properly in.
no more connector block and tape option again, please.

I spoke to Wago's REP about their boxes and they are on with the supplier to get cheaper moulded various sizes but at present they really only have 1 slim-line box or a larger IP rated box with fitted connectors ... i told her its where the issues lie .. lack of space for multiple joints in the small ones and too expensive for the large ones and she agreed to which i said i buy the push fit connectors no issues but dont bother with the boxes they are currently falling short of a complete product set and said like banking their are thousands of new customers trying your products and if they like the whole bundle they will probably stick with wago but with the box issue at the moment i said she risks leaving a sour taste that could last for many years.

Pronounced "veygo" as German the owners corrected me on there trade stand at this years elex show at sandown burger course. Use them all the time and I love them, buy them by the box now but would not buy a big contractor case as there's a few sizes I would very rarely use

Reply to wago in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net