wago | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss wago in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

LH ELECTRICAL

I'm just wondering if any of use guys have used these wago push in connectors, thinking about trying them just wondering if there any good

Just purchased some of their 'Lighting' boxes (which are slightly smaller) and the 'modular lighting' lighting connectors, which are colour coded (brown/blue/green). Haven't received them yet, dunno if anyone else has used them?

I have some 40 amp rated wagos which can take a 6mm2 on the van, love wagos now, I have 6 or so different types and sizes, still a little concerned about the fact they can twist on the cables though, however after testing I see no issue with them regarding a secure connection, just seems a bit strange, but they must have been tested before going out for general sale.

I have some 40 amp rated wagos which can take a 6mm2 on the van, love wagos now, I have 6 or so different types and sizes, still a little concerned about the fact they can twist on the cables though, however after testing I see no issue with them regarding a secure connection, just seems a bit strange, but they must have been tested before going out for general sale.

They've been used by German engineers for decades. Can't really get a better endorsement than that.

in your view, please expand with evidence

[ElectriciansForums.net] wago
Originally Posted by Midwest [ElectriciansForums.net] wago

Got mine from Wago themselves. Royal Mail post, so collect them from local sorting office. As cheap direct, apart from posting"

If you can buy equivalent products at a better price let us know. As sponsors of the forum LINE is committed to providing members with the best value!

With respect Lineproducts we don't need to let you know, you said you were the best value and I asked you to confirm this by evidence, still not seen any yet????????? If you have proof your the best value please let us know, I may buy some from you myself.

With respect Lineproducts we don't need to let you know, you said you were the best value and I asked you to confirm this by evidence, still not seen any yet????????? If you have proof your the best value please let us know, I may buy some from you myself.

LINE is committed to offering forum members the best deal. If you know of anywhere cheaper than LINE and you want to help the other members let us know!

How to prove it?
For a start Wagobox have min order for free delivery of £200. Free delivery from LINE starts at £20!

In addition, connectors at LINE forumshop are between 10% and 20% cheaper (and about 35% less than wago direct as mentioned in the OP).

Mr D
Firstly thanks for yet another order.
To present our side: order placed on sat 26, emailed you on Mon 28 about delay- no reply. Substitute sent (1 of 11 products ordered) offered same spec and twice the value / product.

PS delayed product (delayed in coming to us) was from (err ummm) wago!

If products are on backorder we do upgrade (never down) if there is a suitable substitute.
If you arent happy with the sub please let me know.

No email received and nothing in my spam folder and in regards to the delay...don't advertise something as being in stock when it's not. :) Really not an issue but since you can work out who I am form previous orders maybe it would been appropriate to either to review and surmise I may have wanted a sample of the MF lighting gubbins (got loads of the substitute you kindly sent), or shipped the out of stock item when it arrived ? As stated, not an issue, enjoy your weekend and I appreciate your customer service and will be using you guys again!
Mr D
Firstly thanks for yet another order.
To present our side: order placed on sat 26, emailed you on Mon 28 about delay- no reply. Substitute sent (1 of 11 products ordered) offered same spec and twice the value / product.

PS delayed product (delayed in coming to us) was from (err ummm) wago!

If products are on backorder we do upgrade (never down) if there is a suitable substitute.
If you arent happy with the sub please let me know.

Reply to wago in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net