Wagos for oven | on ElectriciansForums
Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Wagos for oven in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Steviecuk

-
DIY
Reaction score
Hi all. Hope you are well.

So my dad has just bought a new induction oven. He already has an electric oven under it which appears that it is hardwired from 6mm T&E that literally just comes out of the wall 🤦🏻‍♂️

the new induction hob has 5 wires (which obviously has doubled up lives and neutrals) but along with the oven as well it would be much easier in a confined space to connect in a junction box with Wagos.

I was thinking the Wago 41A junction box and the Wago 211 41A 4 or 5 way lever connectors. The box would then be mounted on the wall.

Does this conform to regs a) using Wagos and b) with the built in Wago strain relief clips.

I just know trying to jam 4 wires into a traditional outlet box won't be easy in a tight space.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

if you use the 6mm2 version of the wagos and its in a MF box ,suitably located ,it should be ok.
The only concern is the protective device ,protecting the flex cable,this is no different to a flex outlet

Reply to Wagos for oven in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net