Wandering lead for domestic testing | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss Wandering lead for domestic testing in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

ringer

-
Reaction score
Would you recommend buying a ready-made reel such as the ETL30 or should I get some green-sleeved single? If so, what csa should it be, can you buy a 30m reel of single, or is 50m a better length? And would the single come on a suitable/usable reel?

thanks for the input maby i cud do with reconcidering a few things ,and admitting that im wrong ,sarcasom maby a bit un called for wer not all perfect

Yeah, we probably were going a bit overboard, though it was more a case of the shared type of humour on the forum than a particular attack on yourself. I know I for one have, and still do, made errors of judgement when posting comments about work practices. Don't stop posting, take it all in good humour, as was intended, and learn from it. :)

On site it's called banter

The problem with banter and humour is everbody has a different threshhold where it isn't funny anymore
Also one mans humour is another mans sarcasm

Apologies if you are offended but you did leave yourself open to comment

Reply to Wandering lead for domestic testing in the Domestic Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
I don't think it will work with only one stake unless some meters have different operating parameters. It doesn't necessarily have to be a stake...
Replies
Views
Hi, did you decide to upgrade your test meter? If so, how are you finding it?
Replies
Views
  • Question
My tester goes up to 2000M ohms and even on brand new wiring it rarely hits that target, sometimes it will show something random like 1746 or...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Jumping on and off jobs can be tough going when you're less than confident as every time you go back it's like a new job. that you know little...
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
  • Question
Hello Dave, Thanks for taking the time to reply. I appreciate the info, I haven't updated this post yet, but I have since been talking to some...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks