wanted electrical regulations book | on ElectriciansForums
  • Please checkout our new DIY Forum, and any trade that'd like to join and help out, and Contractor Talk Forum.
  • Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss wanted electrical regulations book in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Baker1988

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi every one i have been told by college i need the new iee 17th editionj wiring regs incoroprating amendment 1 i already have the old red one and i have the new onsite guide is any one selling the new regs book

Reply to wanted electrical regulations book in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
The 0.05 ohms comes from the OSG, I have not seen it in the regs book. Certainly if the readings obtained were for intial verification tests as...
Replies
Views
OLDBOY
O
  • Question
The intention/spirit, or whatever you want to call it, of the regulations is that EICRs would be conducted by a fully qualified person who has a...
Replies
Views
davesparks
D
Electrical2Go - Electric Car Charging at Home - Comprehensive Guide As EV ownership and the transition towards electric cars rise, having a home...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I'm familiar with many domestic extractor fans which are primarily class 2 (double insulated) and consequently are not required to be earthed...
Replies
Views
IMO the NICEIC and NAPIT are two quangos that have made a laughing stock of the UK's electrical industry aided and abetted by the Labour...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks