Washing machine drain hose glued!! plumbing advice | on ElectriciansForums
  • Thread starter seamybee
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 150

Discuss Washing machine drain hose glued!! plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Washing machine drain hose glued!! Hi,

Thanks for looking. I am getting a new washing machine who will install, disconnect, recycle it, etc as long as its a straight forward process.

Which it may be, however, we moved our old machine from one house to another and the plumber who disconnected it cut off the end of the waste pipe hose so the next plumber had to use a hose pipe clip/clamp ( see pics) & appears to have used glue.

So, before they bring the machine on Mon, I wanted to make sure that they won't look at it and refuse to install/disconnect it! I'm not sure if i need to buy a new part for it as it looks like it screws off (see pic with yellow circle). If so could you let me know what the parts called, etc? I'm a complete novice!!

Thank you for your help.

Washing machine drain hose glued!! to read more on the original thread at Plumbing Advice

See also UK Plumbing Advice for all UK plumbing advice needs.

Reply to Washing machine drain hose glued!! plumbing advice in the Plumbers Forums area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

T
  • Article
Water appearing in washing machine when run kitchen taps Hi there! When I run hot or cold kitchen tap, clean transparent water slowly appears in...
Replies
Views
T
J
  • Article
Utility Room waste Afternoon. Moving home and have a utility with a small wash basin at the right hand side, so I'm adding in a washing machine...
Replies
Views
JonesJ89
J
B
  • Article
Using an AAV for washing machine waste trap Hi We have a small utility cupboard for a washing machine with a standard washing machine waste kit...
Replies
Views
benawhile
B
L
  • Article
Possible airlock We have a sink, washing machine and shower in a ground floor utility room. Cold water is supplied from a loft tank. This...
Replies
Views
Lightup
L
S
  • Article
Hissing sound from under sink Heya, So there's a hissing sound coming from underneath my sink that feeds my washing machine and dishwasher...
Replies
Views
Seo195
S

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back