waste transfer licence most important please read | Page 2 | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss waste transfer licence most important please read in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

ah well you will live in London
as a copper down there told me recently we have enough to worry about with young men knifing and shooting each other!
trouble is london ios full of toe rags
I used to live there
I wont have a van any more for that reason and I take my kit out at night
and it all comes into the job with me
bloody travellers are a pain in the arse the lot of them

Reply to waste transfer licence most important please read in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Question
Thanks for the reply, Yes it will come out, its on with a jubilee clip type arrangement onto the bottom of the sink, with a metal clamp around...
Replies
Views
I don't think I'd use it mate even the one line heading then one long paragraph screams ai. And untrustworthy. I don't think much has been edited...
    • Optimistic
Replies
Views
P
  • Article
CRM SOFTWARE - your opinions on the best few brands please Hi Everyone, I currently use E-Works CRM software and feels it does have good...
Replies
Views
plumb_know
P
  • Question
Thanks mate. I’ve since contacted ECS and they have advised the best route is the Experienced Workers Assessment which includes everything you’ve...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks