weird calls | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss weird calls in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Is it me that only gets weird calls?

had one other installer ring me to tell me how nice my quotes are laid out ???
(think he wanted me to say ''heres a copy of the excel I use'')

had a women tell me shes got 250 million building how long will it take to do them??

is the world going BARKING mad?

what funny calls have you had over the years?

Not so much a funny call ........... just some debt collector ringing me on my mobile every day morning, noon & night for the past seven weeks !!! :32:

I never answered, & they never left a message on my voicemail or sent me a text.

Yesterday, I got my number changed ......... sorted !! :smug:

had a women tell me shes got 250 million building how long will it take to do them? ??????? dont understand building what...

Me I get the silent phone calls like my x stalking me to see if im in... funny thing its a new number not many people have it...

But I have a feeling who it is...

i get told my webiste has faults and for 300 nicker i can have them fixed...!

also get told i have won the nigerian lottery and i need to ring 090xxxxxx and pay --- money to collect my winnings

am i the electrician who installed her lights...!!!

is this dave...

do you do electrical work...

I would connect the phone to a string of panels on a sunny day - I can garantee you will not get another funny phone call on it again.

i get told my webiste has faults and for 300 nicker i can have them fixed...!

also get told i have won the nigerian lottery and i need to ring 090xxxxxx and pay --- money to collect my winnings

am i the electrician who installed her lights...!!!

is this dave...

do you do electrical work...

I know someone that keeps getting funny calls

I keep getting PPI calls on my mobile and now they seem to have got my business number its automated so I cant seem to get them to stop calling me everyday !!!

Recon a competitor is sticking me up.....come on own up !

I keep getting PPI calls on my mobile and now they seem to have got my business number its automated so I cant seem to get them to stop calling me everyday !!!

Recon a competitor is sticking me up.....come on own up !

I think you have to listen to the whole message for it to stop, goes on for a while though. most hang up half way through so it calls back.

Reply to weird calls in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net