What are these called? | on ElectriciansForums

Discuss What are these called? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

timhoward

-
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi
I need to recreate something like this (which was very nicely done)
I just have photo so far, not been there.
What are the grey covers called? I'm struggling to find a source of them.
I though it was all separate components - DIN terminal blocks, interconnecting link bar, and a cover.
Or is it one assembly?

[ElectriciansForums.net] What are these called?

Many thanks!

Reply to What are these called? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there ! I'm looking for answers about the electrician industry in the UK in general for a service I'm developping. That'd be really nice if...
Replies
Views
I can imagine it just disappearing (loudly) under short circuit conditions, then the resulting blast/plasma etc. casing the busbars to flash over...
Replies
Views
Just stick the 63amp fused connector before the Henley block , or Lucy block as you call it, and your all good, as for your 2nd point, , the...
Replies
Views
I guess my last post was even less direct than intended.
Replies
Views
nicebutdim
N
Yes the first bit is just standard wiring, TNS lead cable into cut-out, cut-out to meter, meter to DP isolator, top of isolator is sealed as per...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back